Brief school background history
Gesarling Central School is located 17 km from Dagapela. The school was formally established in 1999 as a Community Primary School. It has 24.715 acres in the Thram No. 538. Initially, the school was called Pemaling Community Primary School.
In the year 2007, the school was upgraded to Lower Secondary School and got its new name as Gesarling Lower Secondary School from His Majesty the Fifth King of Bhutan. Later, in 2013 was upgraded to Middle Secondary School.
In 2015, the school was identified as one of the Central Schools in the country. The school was further upgraded to Higher Secondary School in 2019.
Currently, the school offers Commerce and Arts streams to classes XI and XII students.
To be an institution that produces ‘All Round Excellent’
citizens who are equipped with our unique Bhutanese Values of
tha damtsi-lay gju-drey.
- Frame school policies such that it enables to produce citizens
- of all round excellent and equipped with Bhutanese values.
- Give quality education that is inclusive, equitable and enhance self and lifelong learning leading to become productive citizens.
- Garner every student with the right attitude, aptitude,
- knowledge, skills and values to face the world of 21st century.